Everyone wants to have healthy teeth and gums, but keeping your mouth in top shape requires preventative care. Use these resources to learn more about keeping plaque and tartar at bay and gum disease in case you do start to experience symptoms.
- Learning which habits cause the buildup of tooth plaque allows you to avoid those bad practices and keep your plaque in check.
- You can minimize tartar and plaque buildup between dentist visits with these at-home remedies.
- Following these daily dental care guidelines will make your dentist visits as smooth and painless as possible.
- Gum disease comes in different forms. Learn more about gingivitis and periodontitis here.
- Find out about the causes and types of gum disease with this article.
If you need a dentist for regular dental check-ups, or if you think you are experiencing signs of tooth or gum disease, contact Colorado Advanced Dentistry. Our dentists can help you prevent and treat oral ailments. Call us today at (720) 420-1103 to learn more.