If you have bleeding gums or chronic bad breath, you may be suffering from gum disease. Visit these resources to learn more about this treatable condition, or call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 to arrange an appointment with Dr. Snitzer.
- To learn about the different stages of gum disease and what symptoms may manifest, visit this page from the American Academy of Periodontology.
- PubMed Health provides an overview of gingivitis, including how it commonly presents and how it may be diagnosed.
- Find out why gum disease develops when teeth are not regularly and thoroughly cleaned at the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
- This guide to bad breath from WebMD.com explains the various causes of halitosis and how it can be treated.
- For a description of the most common causes of bad breath, including gum disease, oral infection, and dry mouth, see this page from MayoClinic.com.