Your gum health is vital to not only your oral and general health, but also to the appearance of your smile. Use the resources below to further educate yourself about gum health, and call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 to schedule a dental appointment.
- If you have sensitive teeth, you may find this article from the American Dental Association helpful and informative.
- This article from the American Academy of Periodontology offers information about the types and stages of gum disease.
- Check out this in-depth article from the University of Maryland Medical Center to learn about the many impressive health benefits of green tea.
- Would you like to learn what whole grains can do for you? Read this informative article from the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Read this article in Science Daily to learn about the effect of women’s hormones on periodontal health.