Gum disease is a serious condition that you can prevent with proper oral hygiene and regular dental checkups. Read these articles to learn more about gum disease and your treatment options:
- Healthy habits go a long way toward preventing gum disease. Read this article from The University of Maryland Medical Center to learn about the ways you can protect your smile.
- Good oral health is important at any age. To learn about oral health in adults, take a look at this resource from the American Dental Hygienists’ Association.
- Many Americans suffer from periodontal disease, or gum disease. Find out more about this condition from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Do you want to know more about the stages of gum disease? Check out this link from Perio.org.
- Take an active approach to preventing gum disease by following this advice from WebMD.com.
To learn more about gum disease, contact Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 today.