If you have suffered tooth loss from gum disease or just a knocked out tooth, your dentist might suggest dental implants. This amazing dental procedure involves attaching an artificial tooth or a full set of teeth straight on to your jaw bone.
While there are many new treatments to help you save your original teeth, like laser gum therapy, sometimes it is just too late. You don’t have to suffer with uncomfortable and embarrassing teeth, though. Check out these great reasons to get dental implants:
- No More Dentures: People are used to seeing more modern alternatives in dental practice, such as laser gum treatments and other computerized dental therapies. With dental implants, you can leave the dentures to your grandparents and move into the 21st century.
- Natural Feel: Unlike dentures that can shift throughout the day and feel uncomfortable, dental implants stay in place and can feel as real as your natural teeth.
- Permanent Solution: With dental implants, you can have them inserted and then forget about it. The dental implants are designed to stay in place for a long time and need no more upkeep than your natural teeth.
- Useful for Many Dental Patients: Whether you had one tooth knocked out in high school or have lost a large number of teeth to age and gum disease, dental implants can help. They can be customized to fit any number of dental patients’ needs.
- Perfect Smile: The best part about dental implants is that they leave you with a perfect smile that you can be proud of and love.
If you are interested in dental implants or any other advanced dental treatment, contact the offices of Colorado Advanced Dentistry. We specialize in providing our clients with the newest technology in dental care. We offer LANAP laser gum treatment, dental implants, and other cosmetic solutions.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical or dental advice. You should contact your dentist to obtain advice with respect to any particular dental issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create a dentist-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the dental office or any individual dentist or medical professional.