At Colorado Advanced Dentistry, we offer some of the latest technology to help patients have healthier smiles. From using digital x-rays to diagnose oral health problems to offering LANAP, which uses lasers to treat gum disease, we invest in advancements to improve patient care.
Learn more about dental technology and oral health with these five online resources. Call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
- This information from Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc. describes the benefits of the LANAP procedure.
- The American Academy of Periodontology provides information about gum disease and the latest in gum disease treatment for patients.
- This patient page from Colgate's Oral and Dental Health Resource Center provides a background of dental x-rays.
- This page on Radiation Protection of Patients from the International Atomic Energy Agency provides more information about digital x-rays.
- The American Dental Hygienists' Association has a brief guide on proper flossing.