Having bad teeth can really take a toll on your self-esteem. If you’re afraid to show your teeth, you might stay away from public situations and miss out on a lot of great experiences, like laughing and smiling.
But there’s no need to hide because of your teeth anymore.
These days, there are many procedures that can help you obtain the healthy and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Procedures such as dental implants and LANAP laser gum treatment can both help reverse the effects of serious damage and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Let’s take a look at 5 procedures you can get for a healthy, beautiful smile:
- Dental Bonding: This procedure uses a tooth-colored paste to cover over any chipped or cracked tooth. Once it dries, it looks like a natural, undamaged tooth.
- Crowns: If you have major cracks, fractures, or splits in your teeth, you may require dental crowns. These are essentially meant to serve as a cover over an existing, damaged tooth, creating the appearance of a healthy tooth.
- Veneers: These super-thin porcelain fronts are placed on your teeth to create a more beautiful and symmetrical smile.
- Whitening: This is one of the most popular procedures that can quickly create a radiant smile. There are different whitening methods that dentists use, such as laser treatments and gels. Discuss the different options with your cosmetic dentist to best decide which one is right for you.
- Inlays and Onlays: Your dentist can create both of these by using an impression of your teeth. Resin or porcelain is used to create a false tooth that looks like your natural teeth. This is then put into place with an adhesive bond.
Here at Colorado Advanced Dentistry, we offer a number of different cosmetic solutions to a variety of dental concerns. Our services also include laser gum therapy and laser gum treatment to help reverse the damaging effects of gum disease. Contact us today for more information on our wide variety of dental procedures.