It’s important to take proper care of your teeth and gums throughout your life. Below, you’ll find links to articles that provide helpful information on the dangers of gum disease and how you can prevent oral infection.
- Gain a better understanding of gum disease by reading through this article from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
- To learn how the bacteria that cause gum disease can interfere with your heart, check out this Parade article.
- Read more about the link between gum disease and upper respiratory illnesses by visiting this page from Inside Dentistry.
- Follow the brushing and flossing tips in this WebMD article to learn the right way to practice proper dental care.
- Did you know that eating certain foods can help you fight bacterial growth in your mouth? To learn which items you should add to your diet, check out this article from Delta Dental.
Call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 to receive the oral care and education you need to remain healthy.