Rapid technological advancement is a hot topic in the world of dentistry. Colorado Advanced Dentistry is committed to keeping up with the most recent information and technology to keep your smile bright.
- For an in-depth look at intraoral cameras, check out this article from leading dentistry journal Dimensions of Dental Hygiene.
- Learn more about gum disease from the U.S. National Library of Medicine in this article that reviews the disease’s causes, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
- This brief overview from a Texas news channel gives a summary of the technology and benefits of LANAP gum disease treatment.
- This article from Dentistry Today analyzes the important trend of digital technology in modern dentist’s offices.
- This page from the International Atomic Energy Agency provides information on the technological and health benefits of digital X-ray technology.
Call (720) 420-1103 to set up an appointment at our Denver-area office. To learn more about the latest in dental technology and gum disease treatment, check out these resources: