Learn how to give your teeth and gums the quality care they need to stay healthy by reading through the following resources:
- Learn the facts about gum disease, including why it develops, how it’s characterized, and how to know if you are a victim, by reading through this detailed article from National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research online.
- Gingivitis is the first stage of periodontal infection—read through this article from Crest to better understand it.
- Visit this page from Oral B to learn the many ways in which a single strand of floss can help save your teeth.
- For a quick guide to the symptoms of gum disease, check out this article from Perio.org.
- Are you getting to the dentist often enough? Studies show that women are visiting the dentist more than men, which means they could have better dental health.
Your dental health is essential to your overall health and your quality of life, so call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103 if you’re in need of a qualified dentist who can care for your smile.