If you would like more information regarding laser dentistry, gum disease, and treatment options for severe periodontitis, browse through the following links:
- If you’re curious to learn more about how root planing and scaling works, when it is necessary, and how it can help patients who are suffering from gum disease, check out this article from WebMD.com.
- Find out more about how you can benefit from laser dentistry by visiting the website of the Academy of Laser Dentistry.
- Learn more about how severe gum disease can lead to a systemic inflammatory response by reviewing this page from Perio.org.
- For help determining if you have gum disease, review the signs of gum disease listed in this article from Colgate.
- If you’re interested in getting a brighter smile but you’re unsure of the best tooth whitening option for you, check out this article from SkinCare.
As you kick off a new year, consider making Colorado Advanced Dentistry a part of your dental hygiene regimen. Visit us when you need teeth whitening, laser gum disease treatments, crowns and veneers, tooth-colored fillings, or any other dental health solutions. Call us at (720) 420-1103 to schedule your consultation appointment.