Lately, we’ve looked at recent advancements in dental technology and the signs that you may be suffering from gum disease. The following resources offer more information on these two topics:
- WebMD.com explores the benefits of laser dental surgery and how it’s changing dental practices.
- Digital X-rays are revolutionary in advancing how dentists view and diagnose oral issues. This article explains how digital X-rays work and why they’re better than traditional X-ray methods.
- The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research offers information on gum disease statistics in adults.
- Find out how you can treat gum disease with this article from the American Academy of Periodontology.
- Prevention is the best method of treatment. The American Dental Association provides these tips for good oral hygiene, which include: brushing, flossing, and regular visits to the dentist.
For a dentist invested in the best technological advancements for improving your smile, call Colorado Advanced Dentistry at (720) 420-1103.